A WORLD OF MY OWN WORDS.
Hello. Ayushi here. And this is my WRITE LAND. It is just an excerpt of my life.. my experiances..my thoughts and my mood.
A journey..on my path of emotions.
It is just a place where I SAY IT ALL! So there’s a lot said and told. Now take up a coffee, put on your glasses, play the music and enjoy being a reader>>
LET THE WORDS SPEAK—–
- A Girl Who Cannot Answer!Recently she came across a strange question, a question which she couldn’t answer, a question that she couldn’t stand, a […]
- Bye Dear…THE LAST BYE! Just when you begin to understand a bit, it leaves, School life, was always passing through the […]
- So that.Not an excuse..but an emotion!
- I have you❤️I dont know how to sum up all,within this small and short poetry wall. Time for our friendship is not […]
- A day..Everyday is your day…good or bad …but it is yours!! Had it not been your day , you wouldn’t have […]
- Finding for real…When you try to find things at a wrong place, you can never find the right!! See for yourself what […]
- Bad memories…here is a recipe for them!!People say forget the bad memories…but I think they too are memories which should also be relished and chreished!! It […]
- What feeling happy actually is!!Today I felt things in a different way..so I thought to share what all happens when you…ARE HAPPY! Feeling really […]
- FEW WORDS!!#5Bitter truth:/ You can never look up to someone…who looks down upon you!! Others from FEW WORDS series https://wp.me/pd0TyY-3j https://wp.me/pd0TyY-2Y […]
- FEW WORDS!!#4To show respect …. just love heartily and believe. Movies , songs and pictures might be fake. Other from few […]
- FEW WORDS!!#3Sometimes you have to be happy just because you dont want to be sad !! Others from few words series […]
- FEW WORDS!!#2Sometimes you have it and still wait your whole life! Sometimes it goes while you wait ! So always know […]
- FEW WORDS!!#1Not all people are born to run after the ” SOCIAL NOTIONS”!. They do it their own way….not following but […]
- An important word!!Hi all….today I will introduce many of you to a word that you might not be knowing and thus creating […]
- What else has COVID brought to us??The whole world is aware of the the things given to us by covid…cold, cough, fever, restrictions , panic and […]
- MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!Said something , heard something, said good , heard bad, a lot of misunderstandings stacked, for years no talk we […]
- CHANGE–Does anyone have the power, to define who they are?? Will it always remain the same; or you will have […]
- I dont know what!.Sometimes during the happiest moments of your life brutal realizations hit which can leave you devastated. While sometimes when you […]
- yes!..When things are not in your hands.. when you don’t have a choice.. its better to simply do, what you […]
- WHAT MAKES IT DIFFICULT…If you guyss have been reading my posts…you must be familiar with my believe in accepting the situatuons…the problems…and everything […]
- learn to..Learn to accept things… because denying them , won’t change the fact!
- easier..It becomes easier to bear the HARDSHIPS… if you have lovely friends and their FRIENDSHIPS!!! ♡♡
- Peace@)When you cannot see peace coming Simply start moving towards peace!! It means when its hard to find the calm…them […]
- For u my sleepless friend//Searching for the sleep during sleepless nights…in the dark sleepy lanes??…. This is not the way out my dear!! Instead […]
- A little reminder
- A little appreciation!In some situations just surviving through it is a victory itself!! Feel proud to pass…no medals and certificates are required […]
- Leave it then!!My dear I know you are aboard something! Let me guess…?! Isnt it a train of thoughts that is not […]
- Where to find?!Now lets talk what actually is happiness? Is it travelling in flights , in class business? Owning a big bunglow […]
- The trend of “ME TIME”“Its my me time…I am focussing on myself, taking care of myself!” This sentence has become quite common these days. […]
- I believe in…If you people have read my earlier posts , you must be aware of my believe in having a little […]